Purpose of CallTeks.com website
The website located at www.callteks.com (the “Website”) is operated for the benefit of CallTeks Security, LLC and various other related CallTeks entities (“CallTeks Security,” “we,” “us” or “our”) for purposes of providing CallTeks Security customers with information, tools and services which may be helpful in assisting in their relationship with CallTeks Security, as well as providing important information to prospective CallTeks Security customers.
Types of Information Collected On Website
In order to provide you with the services and information available through CallTeks.com, you may be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself, your business, or your customers. This personal information may include, but not limited to: names, home or business addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, account numbers, billing information, credit scores, correspondence, communication records, and specifics regarding the services CallTeks Security is providing to you or your organization.
Information Collection and Use
CallTeks Security collects and stores information that can be used to uniquely contact, identify, or locate you. This is commonly known as PII, “personally identifiable information” only when you expressly and knowingly provide it. You provide us basic contact information such as name, address, phone number and email address.
We assure you that information provided to CallTeks Security online, in person, or over the phone will only be used to support CallTeks Security normal business operations in an effort to provide you the highest quality of services possible. There are, however, certain circumstances in which information collected on this Website may be shared with others, as follows:
- INTERNAL BUSINESS USE: Any information submitted or otherwise collected on this Website may be shared by and between CallTeks Security, LLC any other related CallTeks entity or others in connection with the use of that information for the purposes for which it was provided.
- THIRD PARTIES: In some circumstances, information collected on this Website may be shared with certain third parties in connection with the performance of services or completion of transactions provided to you by those third parties.
- MARKETING: CallTeks Security may use information collected through this Website for advertising or marketing purposes, or to communicate with you from time to time regarding new products, services and special offers.
- BUSINESS TRANSFERS: As we develop our business, we might sell, buy or otherwise transfer businesses or assets. In these types of transactions, information collected on this Website may be one of the transferred business assets.
- PROTECTION OF CallTeks AND OTHERS. We may disclose information collected on this Website to others as appropriate when we believe it necessary in order to comply with legal requirements, protect the rights, property or safety of CallTeks Security, its employees, customers or others, and for purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
Online Transaction Security
CallTeks Security, LLC has taken multiple security measures and put companywide policies in place to prevent the misuse of and unauthorized access to personal information contained on this Website. Under our direct supervision, all CallTeks employees are governed by these policies. CallTeks Security restricts access to certain personal information collected on this Website to its employees and others who are authorized to access that information.
Some features of our services, such as location-activated arming reminders and other location-based services (collectively, “GeoServices”), use location information. Before GeoServices information can be used or collected, you must first opt-in to activate these services. If you enable these features, we will automatically collect and store location information from a device you designate which is capable of producing location data (e.g,. mobile device, GPS device, or vehicle). This location information may include your current location or places you have recently visited. We also may aggregate this information, but this information will only be used for CallTek Security’s internal purposes and to provide information requested by you. If you do not wish for us to collect and store this information, do not enable these features.
CallTeks Security will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any other entity except:
- Internally here at CallTeks Security, and with our affiliated partners through which you subscribed to certain services. We have the right to use the information only in conformance with our partner’s privacy policies, but our partners have no right to share the information with any third party not directly servicing your account. Accordingly, if you have any concerns about how our affiliated partners will respect your privacy, please refer to their privacy policies too before providing us – and therefore them – with any information.
- When you have opted in to share the information with the entity.
- When we need to share the information with an entity who works on our behalf to provide the services. (These entities do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
In addition, CallTeks Security may disclose your information to third party service providers to provide services on behalf of CallTeks Security when the information has been converted to a form that cannot be used to identify you.
CallTeks Security has implemented measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. We protect your information through a unique username and password, and we protect certain sensitive communications with our website through server authentication and secure connections.
Security of User Names and Passwords
Access to all non-public services provided on this Website are protected by user names and passwords. If you have a user name and password for access to non-public areas of this Website, we recommend that you do not divulge your user name or password to anyone, at any time. We highly recommend that you take all actions necessary to maintain the confidentiality of your user name and password. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and/or password. Should you become aware of any unauthorized use, loss or theft of your user name, password, or any information which may be accessed by virtue of that user name or password, you should notify CallTeks Security immediately, so that steps may be taken to prevent further misuse of your user name, password and/or information contained on this Website.
Viewing, Updating, and Deleting Information
You may view, update, or delete your personally identifiable information at any time online or over the phone. These changes will be immediately made to our records. If you wish to stop notifications, you may do so through the website.
IP Addresses and Log Files
When your Web browser or email application requests a Web page from another computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where the requested information should be sent. This is called your computer’s “IP address.” (IP stands for “Internet protocol.”) For most users accessing the Internet from a dial-up ISP, the IP address may be different every time you log on.
CallTeks Security receives your IP address each time you view a Web page from this Website. Your IP address is not linked to your email address or any other personally identifiable information. Your IP address may be used for various purposes, including diagnosing service or technology problems reported by you that are associated with your IP address, and estimating the total number of users visiting this Website from specific locales, countries or regions of the world.
When a Web page on this Website is requested, that request (including the date and time) is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
We use log files for debugging and troubleshooting purposes. IP addresses and access times are not linked to your email address or any other personally identifiable information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may also permit third parties to place or modify cookies on your computer or mobile device on our behalf. The third parties can use these “tracking cookies” (also known as “third party cookies”) to determine if you have visited certain pages on our site or other sites and may use tracking cookies to present targeted advertisements to you as you visit other sites. These tracking cookies do not contain personally identifiable information (though they do identify the computer or mobile device you use to visit the site) and you can configure your browser to reject tracking cookies.
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
Here at CallTeks Security, we understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy online. This Website is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13) years, and CallTeks Security does not intentionally collect any personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age.
Visiting our Site from Outside of the United States
We may change this Policy at any time and from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our Website and/or made available on request. The most recent version of the Policy is reflected by the version date located below. This Policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
California Privacy Rights
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, e-mail and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: CallTeks Security, LLC 14001 N. 7th Street, Suit C – 106 Phoenix, AZ 85022, USA with a reference to California Disclosure Information.
CallTeks Security, LLC
14001 N. 7th Street
Suit C – 106
Phoenix, AZ 85022